FBLA Ontario is a student-managed organization serving members from across the province that aids in revolutionizing the concept of education in business. We offer the annual Ontario Provincial Leadership Conference (OPLC) as a qualifier to the National Leadership Conference (NLC) hosted by FBLA-PBL in Baltimore, Maryland, the opportunity to attend conferences with prominent speakers in the fields of business, and opportunities to network with the best and brightest high school students and professionals in the province.
FBLA-PBL’s mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs.
FBLA-PBL’s programs focus on:
- Leadership Development: members develop essential soft skills by holding chapter officer positions at the local, state, and national levels; by networking with accomplished business professionals; and by participating in business-focused workshops, seminars, and academic competitions.
- Academic Competitions: members demonstrate their business expertise at high-profile regional, state, and national competitive events. The top students are recognized with trophies and cash awards. Learn more about FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level competitive events.
- Educational Programs: members create career portfolios, enhance their knowledge with world-recognized skills certifications, and have access to select college scholarships. Learn more about educational programs for FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level.
- Membership Benefits: members receive exclusive discounts and enhanced benefits for travel, education, and more. Learn about the benefits available to FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level members.
- Community Service: members work with the March of Dimes. Discover how FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level members support the March of Dimes.
- Awards & Recognition: members build a portfolio of accomplishments with a wide range of awards programs. Learn more about FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level awards programs.